The new DotA Map, Version is out NOW. TONS of content remake, new skills, new game mode (-tt), new attributes, new item receipt…
Interesting thing is the new MODE (-tt)
You are assigned two random heroes (different hero classes). You choose which to start the game with. You start with the same bonus gold as all random.
You have an ability that lets you swap heroes, has a 3 minute cooldown. You can swap while your current hero is dead to resume with the other hero.
Any gold you gain is added to both heroes. Any gold you lose on current hero is lost on the other hero as well.
Each hero has their own independent item inventories. Each time you swap heroes, the XP gain is synchronized.
You have to be in the fountain to swap heroes (use -tt)
Few bugs were also patched:
- Fixed some more dagger/heart issues with Tempest Double
- Fixed a rounding issue with Nethertoxin
- Fixed a rare permabash bug with Tempest Double
- Fixed initial spawn size of Fire Spirit units (visual)
- Fixed some bugs with Shadow Amulet interaction with enemy spells
- Fixed a fatal error with Time Walk
(Read the full change log on: http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.76)